Hi Tim,

I think this might be a useful sink for small interactions with outside.
Are you planning to open source this? If yes, can you try to make it
agnostic so that people can plug in their own WebSocket protocol – Stomp
etc? :) We can publish this in the upcoming community website as an
extension/plugin/library.

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oy...@motaword.com — www.motaword.com