Hi Pedro,

each pattern gets translated into one or more Flink operators. Hence, your
Flink program becomes *very* large and requires much more time to be
deployed.
Hence, the timeout.

I'd try to limit the size your job by grouping your patterns and creating
an own job for each group.
You can also increase the timeout threshold in the Flink configuration [1]
but I'd still recommend to have smaller jobs.

Best,
Fabian

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/ops/config.html#distributed-coordination-via-akka