Hello everyone,

I need to read an element from my DS and according to the content create on
the flight a new DS and register it as new EnvironmentTable.

I'm using the map function for my input DS, however when I try to use the
variable env(environment, in my case StreamExecutionEnvironment ) I can't
access apparently to the global job environment (I declare my env as final
StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironmentWithWebUI(conf);).

Apparently something exactly is going on with the TENV (TableEnvironment)
when I register within the map function of the DS the new table environment.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is really possible what I'm trying to
do? If not how could I then Parse a DS content as String to create a new
separate method?

thanks so much