Hi All,

I'm working on a very short tumbling window for 1 second per key. What I
want to achieve is if the event time per key doesn't progress after a
second I want to evict the window, basically a combination of event time
and processing time. I'm currently achieving it by registering a processing
time timer but is there a way to emit some global punctuator which can be
used to evict all keys window data.

The issue with registering processing time timer for every key is causing
too much JVM pressure. Any suggestions on how this could be implemented?

Thanks