Hi Sidhartha,

Currently, the part counter is never reset to 0, nor is it allowed to customize
the part filename. So I don't think there's any way to reset it right now.  I
guess the reason why it can't be reset to 0 is that it is concerned that the
previous parts will be overwritten. Although the bucket id is part of the part
file path, StreamingFileSink does not know when the bucket id will change in
the case of custom BucketAssginer.

Best,
Haibo