Hi Flink Team,

I am looking for some direction/recommendation for below tasks

  1.  Delayed Processing:
Having a use case where we need to process events after a time-delay from event
time. Let’s say, the event happened at time t1, and it reached the Flink
immediately, but I have to wait t1+2min to process this.
We are sourcing the events from Kafka, we like this applied after SourceFn. May
be we can do this by ThreadSleep() on a MapFn, but looking if there is a better
way to achieve this.

  1.  Rate Limit External Data Access

The best practices to implement rate limiting to external service, it can be
either on mapFn or AsynchFn. What is the recommended approach to rate limit and
 build backpressure.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Shakir