Hello Biao,

There's a legacy component that expect this "time slices" and tags to be
set on our operational data store.

Right now I would like to just have the tags set properly on each
record, after some reading I came out with the idea of setting multiple
sliding windows

but there's still an issue with the overlapping "time slices", some
elements belong to more than one tag and in that case, the one

representing the shortest time span should be used.