Hi Biao,

Thanks for your reply, I will give it a try (1.8+)!

Best,
Victor

From: Biao Liu <mmyy1...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM
To: Victor Wong <jiasheng.w...@outlook.com>
Cc: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: **RegistrationTimeoutException** after TaskExecutor successfully
registered at resource manager

Hi Victor,

There used to be several relevant issues reported [1] [2] [3]. I guess you have
encountered the same problem.
This issue has been fixed in 1.8 [4]. Could you try it on a later version
(1.8+)?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-11137
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-11215
3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-11708
4. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-11718

Thanks,
Biao /'bɪ.aʊ/

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 4:01 PM Victor Wong