Hi Xintong,

Thanks for your answer!

I also think that is not  a big problem because it’ takes less than 0.5
second。I only want to find what was caused.

"JVM also does that automatically, as long as there are continuous activities
of creating / destroying objects in heap”

I also find some answers like yours:

“You may be interested to know that IBM provide a command-line option to
disable System.gc() entirely. To get the behaviour, add -Xdisableexplicitgc to
your command-line (the equivalent Sun option is -XX:+DisableExplicitGC).
However, completely disabling System.gc() may have unintended consequences,
because some System.gc() calls are useful and necessary (those which are used
to generate seeds for crypto operations, or to free up resources associated
with NIO buffers, for example) [1].”

[1]
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/troubleshootingjava/entry/whats_calling_system_gc?lang=en

<https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/troubleshootingjava/entry/whats_calling_system_gc?lang=en>