Hi Vishwas,

Regardless of the available task manager, what's your job really look like?
Is it with parallelism 2 or 1?

It's hard to say what happened based on your description. Could you
reproduce the scenario?
If the answer is yes, then could you provide more details? Like a
screenshot, logs, codes of your example.

Thanks,
Biao /'bɪ.aʊ/