Hi Min,

I guess you use standalone high-availability and when TM fails,
JM can recovered the job from an in-memory checkpoint store.

However, when JM fails, since you don't persist state on ha backend
such as ZooKeeper, even JM relaunched by YARN RM superseded by a
stand by, the new one knows nothing about the previous jobs.

In short, you need to set up ZooKeepers as you yourself mentioned.

Best,
tison.

Biao Liu <mmyy1...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月19日周一 下午11:49写道: