Hi Vishwas,

If you mean to have your application logs to its configured appenders in
client, i think you could use your own FLINK_CONF_DIR environment.
Otherwise, we could not update the log4j/logback configuration.[1]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-dist/src/main/flink-bin/bin/flink#L52

Vishwas Siravara <vsirav...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月19日周一 下午11:02写道: