From: Becket Qin <becket....@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 0:19
To: 不常用邮箱 <xu_soft39211...@163.com>
Cc: Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com>; user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.0 released

Cheers!! Thanks Gordon and Kurt for driving the release!

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 5:36 PM 不常用邮箱
<xu_soft39211...@163.com<mailto:xu_soft39211...@163.com>> wrote:
Good news!

Best.
--
Louis
Email: xu_soft39211...@163.com<mailto:xu_soft39211...@163.com>

On Aug 22, 2019, at 22:10, Yang Wang
<danrtsey...@gmail.com<mailto:danrtsey...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Glad to hear that.
Thanks Gordon, Kurt and everyone who had made contributions to the great
version.

Best,
Yang

Biao Liu <mmyy1...@gmail.com<mailto:mmyy1...@gmail.com>> 于2019年8月22日周四 下午9:33写道:
Great news!

Thank your Gordon & Kurt for being the release managers!
Thanks all contributors worked on this release!

Thanks,
Biao /'bɪ.aʊ/

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 21:14, Paul Lam