Hi,

Can you share a few more details about the data source?
Are you continuously ingesting files from a folder?

You are correct, that the parallelism should not affect the results, but
there are a few things that can affect that:
1) non-determnistic keys
2) out-of-order data with inappropriate watermarks

Note that watermark configuration for file ingests can be difficult and
that you need to ensure that files are read in the "right" order.
AFAIK, Flink's continuous file source uses the modification timestamp of
files to determine the read order.

Best, Fabian