I can think of 2 approaches:

1. Allow flink to specify the replication of the submitted uber jar.
2. Allow flink to specify config flink.yarn.lib which is all the flink
related jars that are hosted on hdfs. This way users don't need to build
and submit a fat uber jar every time. And those flink jars hosted on hdfs
can also be specify replication separately.

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2019年8月30日周五 下午3:33写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang