Hi Roshan,

these kind of questions should be posted to Flink's user mailing list. I've
cross posted it now.

If you are using Flink's latest version and your type extends
`SpecificRecord`, then Flink's AvroSerializer should use the
`SpecificDatumWriter`. If this is not the case, then this sounds like a
bug. Could you maybe provide us with a bit more details about the Flink
version you are using and the actual job you are executing. Ideally you
link a git repo which contains an example to reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Till