Hi Rafi,

Thank you for your quick response.

I have tested with rocksdb state backend. Rocksdb required significantly
more taskmanager to perform as compare to filesystem state backend. The
problem here is that checkpoint process is not fast enough to complete.

Our requirement is to do checkout as soon as possible like in 5 seconds to
flush the output to output sink. As the incoming data rate is high, it is
not able to complete quickly. If I increase the checkpoint duration, the
state size grows much faster and hence takes much longer time to complete
checkpointing. I also tried to use AT LEAST ONCE mode, but does not improve
much. Adding more taskmanager to increase parallelism also does not improve
the checkpointing performance.

Is it possible to achieve checkpointing as short as 5 seconds with such
high input volume?

Regards,
Ravi