From: min....@ubs.com <min....@ubs.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 0:37
To: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Job recovery from a checkpoint

Hi,

We can get a job recovery from a save point nicely after a restart of our flink
cluster using

bin/flink run -s :savepointPath [:runArgs]

The previous job states are recovered after this reload.

I expect I do something similar to recover a flink from a checkpoint location
after a restart of our flink cluster (job manager and task manager) using

bin/flink run  –s  checkpointPath/_metadata  [:runArgs]

It seems that our reloaded job does not keep the previous states of the job.

Do I do something wrong? I suppose this is doable and no additional
configuration is required?

Regards,

Min