Hi shengnan,

Sorry for late. I will attach a pr to FLINK-13938 in this week.
If we specify the shared lib(-ysl), all the jars located in the lib
directory of flink client will not be uploaded.
Instead, we will use the hdfs path to set the LocalResource of yarn.
And the visibility of LocalResource will be public. So that the distributed
cache could be shared by all the containers
even different applications. We have used it in production and find that it
could speed up both the jobmanager and taskmanger launch duration.

Thanks,
Yang

Shengnan YU <ysna...@hotmail.com> 于2019年9月16日周一 下午3:07写道: