Hi -

When you get an exception stack trace like this ..

Caused by:
org.apache.flink.client.program.OptimizerPlanEnvironment$ProgramAbortException
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamPlanEnvironment.execute(StreamPlanEnvironment.java:66)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamExecutionEnvironment.execute(StreamExecutionEnvironment.java:1507)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.StreamExecutionEnvironment.execute(StreamExecutionEnvironment.scala:654)

what is the recommended approach of debugging ? I mean what kind of errors
can potentially lead to such a stacktrace ? In my case it starts from
env.execute(..) but does not give any information as to what can go wrong.

Any help will be appreciated.

regards.

--
Debasish Ghosh