Hi All,

We have build a Flink Job using scala. In one specific operator
(CoProcessFunction based) we store data in a MapState. The input streams are
keyed by value of type ‘Seq[(String, CustomClassHierarchy)]’. When I try to
read a savepoint with the State Processor API I get some ‘Incompatible
Serializer’exceptions.

I’ve created a small test project to reproduce the situation. You can find it
on github<https://github.com/FredTing/stateTest> with a more detailed
description.

Has anyone been able to read a snapshot of Scala based Flink-job?

Regards,

Fred

PS. I didn’t test it with a savepoint of a plain Java Flink-Job, so I’m not
sure whether it is only a Scala issue.

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in
any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.