Hi Amran,

If you want to know from which partition your input data come from,
you can always have a separate bucket for each partition.
As described in [1], you can extract the offset/partition/topic
information for an incoming record and based on this, decide the
appropriate bucket to put the record.

Cheers,
Kostas

[1]