Hi all,

Thanks for your participation! First of all I have to clarify two confusion
in this thread.

1. The proposed "pre-program" mode is definitely a new mode opt-in. It is
described in
"Compatibility" section of the original email.

2. The documentation linked in the original email "Flink driver" is NOT the
proposed design.
See also the original paragraph below I'm sorry for link that in the first
email which causes
further confusion.

>In order to provide a "per-program" semantic mode which acts "just like"
session
>mode but with a dedicated cluster, I propose a workflow as below. It acts
like
>starting a drive on cluster but is NOT a general driver solution as
proposed
>here[3], the main purpose of the workflow below is for providing a
"per-program"
>semantic mode.

I'm reading detailedly your ideas and writing reply now :-)

Best,
tison.

Peter Huang <huangzhenqiu0...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月1日周五 下午12:47写道: