From: OpenInx <open...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, November 4, 2019 at 6:28 PM
To: srikanth flink <flink.d...@gmail.com>
Cc: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Using RocksDB as lookup source in Flink

Hi

The Kafka table source & sink connector has been implemented (at least flink1.9
support this), but the RocksDB connector
not support yet, you may need to implement it by yourself.  Here[1] we have a
brief wiki to show  what interfaces we need to implement,
but seems it's not detailed enough personally. I think the existed kafka
connector code will be helpful for implementing your RocksDB
sink [2].

[1].
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/sourceSinks.html#define-a-tablesink
[2].
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-connectors/flink-connector-kafka/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/connectors/kafka/KafkaTableSink.java

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 6:05 PM srikanth flink