Hi Yubraj,

So the frequent job failure is the root reason, you need to fix it. Yes,
when too many messages are squashed into the message system. If the
messages can not be consumed normally, there would exist catchup consuming
which will cause your streaming system more pressure than usual.

Best,
Vino

yuvraj singh <19yuvrajsing...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月15日周五 下午5:25写道: