Hi
   Currently, I think you can ref the implementation of timerservice[1]
which used the raw keyed state, the snapshot happens in
AbstractStreamOperator#snapshotState(), for using Raw State you need to
implement a new operator[2]. There is an issue wants to give some example
for raw state[2]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-streaming-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/operators/InternalTimeServiceManager.java
[2]