Hi all,

I would like to announce that Ververica, with the permission of the Flink
PMC, is launching a website called flink-packages.org. This goes back to an
effort proposed earlier in 2019 [1]
The idea of the site is to help developers building extensions / connectors
/ API etc. for Flink to get attention for their project.
At the same time, we want to help Flink users to find those ecosystem
projects, so that they can benefit from the work. A voting and commenting
functionality allows users to rate and and discuss about individual
packages.

You can find the website here: https://flink-packages.org/

The full announcement is available here:
https://www.ververica.com/blog/announcing-flink-community-packages

I'm happy to hear any feedback about the site.

Best,
Robert

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c306b8b6d5d2ca071071b634d647f47769760e1e91cd758f52a62c93@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E