Hi Pankaj,

First, you need to prepare a hadoop environment separately, including hdfs
and Yarn. If you are familiar
with hadoop, you could download the binary[1] and start the cluster on you
nodes manually. Otherwise,
some tools may help you to deploy a hadoop cluster, ambari[2] and cloudera
manager[2].

Then, download the Flink with Hadoop pre-bundle. You can submit your flink
job now.

Please make sure you set the correct HADOOP_CONF_DIR in your flink client
before starting a flink cluster.

[1].https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html
[2].
https://www.cloudera.com/products/open-source/apache-hadoop/apache-ambari.html