Hi Vino,

I want to implement Resource Elasticity. In doing so, I have read that
Flink with YARN has two modes: Job and Session.

In Job mode, Flink’s Resource Manager requests YARN for containers with
TMs, and then gives the containers back to YARN upon job completion.

In Session mode, Flink already has the TMs that are persistent.

I want to combine the advantages of Job and Session mode, i.e. Flink will
have persistent TMs/containers and request YARN for more TMs/containers
when needed (or release TMs/containers back to YARN).

Thank you,

Piper