Hi
1. I think this issue[1] can help to understand the directory layout
2. chk-6 directory or the metafilePath, for more information, you can ref
to[2][3]
3. every checkpoint contains a meta-file record such, maybe you can ref
to[4], and debug it for more information
4. currently, you need to go through  the restore logic to see if the
files' contents

https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/checkpoint/CheckpointCoordinator.java#L1153
[3]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.9/ops/state/checkpoints.html#resuming-from-a-retained-checkpoint