Hi Singh,

This behaviour is strange.
One thing I can recommend to see if the two jobs are identical is to
launch also the second job without a savepoint,
just start from scratch, and simply look at the web interface to see
if everything is there.

Also could you please provide some code from your job, just to see if
there is anything problematic with the application code?
Normally there should be no problem with not providing UIDs for some
stateless operators.

Cheers,
Kostas