Hi,
Need to pre-process data(transform incoming data to a different format)
before it hits the Source I have defined. How can I do that ?

I tried to use a .map on the DataStream but that is too late as the data
has already hit the Source I defined.
FlinkKinesisConsumer<Map<String, Object>> kinesisConsumer =
getMonitoringFlinkKinesisConsumer(local, localKinesis, kinesisTopicRead,
region, getRecsMax, getRecsIntervalMs, connectionTimeout, maxConnections,
socketTimeout);
DataStreamSource<Map<String, Object>> monitoringDataStreamSource =
env.addSource(kinesisConsumer);

DataStream<Map<String, Object>> kinesisStream1 = kinesisStream.map(new
TransformFunction(...));//too late here

TIA,