Hi Li Peng,

You are running standalone session cluster or per-job cluster on
kubernetes. Right?
If so, i think you need to check your log4j.properties in the image, not
local. The log is
stored to /opt/flink/log/jobmanager.log by default.

If you are running active Kubernetes integration for a fresh taste. The
following cli option
could be used to remove the redirect.
-Dkubernetes.container-start-command-template="%java% %classpath% %jvmmem%
%jvmopts% %logging% %class% %args%"

Best,
Yang

vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月10日周二 上午10:55写道: