Hi all,

With the feature-freeze for the release-1.10 already past us, it is
time to focus a little bit on documenting the new features that the
community added to this release, and improving the already existing
documentation based on questions that we see in Flink's mailing lists.

To this end, I have create an umbrella issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-15273 to monitor the
pending documentation tasks. This is by no means an exhaustive list of
the tasks, so feel free to add more.

Having a central place with all these tasks will also allow more
easily other members of the community, not necessarily people who
implemented the features, to get involved with the project. This is a
really helpful way to get in touch with the community and help the
project reach even greater audiences, as a feature that is not
documented is non-existent to users.

Thanks a lot,
Kostas