Hi Eva,

I'm not 100% sure if your use case can be solved with SQL. JOIN in SQL always joins an incoming record with all previous arrived records. Maybe Jark in CC has some idea?

It might make sense to use the DataStream API instead with a connect() and CoProcessFunction where you can simply put the latest row into state and perform the joining and emission of a new row when required.

Regards,
Timo