Lets say you keep your #1, which does hourly counting, and emit result to
the merged
new #2. The new #2 would first keep all hourly result in state, and also
keep tracking
whether it already receive all 24 results belong to same day. Once you
received all 24
count belong to the same day, you can start your logic. You could also
determine what
kind of data you want to keep in state after that.

Best,
Kurt