Hi,

As a platform user, I want to integrate Flink SQL with the platform. The usage
scenario is:users register table/udf to catalog service, and then write SQL
scripts like: "insert into xxx select from xxx" through Web SQLEditor, the
platform need to validate the SQL script after each time the user changes
the SQL.

One problem I encountered is SQL validate depend on connector jar which
lead to many problem. More details can see the issue[1] I just submitted.

Another problem I found is when I use `tEnv.sqlUpdate("INSERT INTO
sinkTable SELECT f1,f2 FROM sourceTable");` to do SQL validation, I found
it NOT validate the sinkTable includes schema and table name.

I am confused what is the suggested way to validate a FLINK SQL? Maybe
Flink could provide a suggested way to let SQL be easily integrated by
external platforms.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-15419

Best,
Kaibo