Hi Benchao,

Thanks for your reply, key word `antlr` appeared in three modules of master
branch,
1. flink-python
2. flink-sql-client
3. flink-hive-connector

I also found just tag `exclusion` is used for `Antlr`, so the aim of which is
to exclude it from 'hive-exec’ dependency, right? That makes sense.

We are exploring Apache Flink and Apache Calcite, very appreciated your prompt
reply.

Regards,
Trista.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org