Hi guys,
well We have requirement in our project to use Java 11, although we would
really like to use Flink because it seems to match our needs perfectly.

We were testing it on java 1.8 and all looks fine.
We tried to run it on Java 11 and also looks fine, at least for now.

We were also running this as a Job Cluster, and since those images [1] are
based on openjdk:8-jre-alpine we switch to java 13-jdk-alpine. Cluster
started and submitted the job. All seemed fine.

The Job and 3rd party library that this job is using were compiled with Java
11.
I was looking for any posts related to java 11 issues and I've found this
[2] one.
We are also aware of ongoing FLINK-10725 [3] but this is assigned to 1.10
FLink version

Having all of this, I would like to ask few questions

1. Is there any release date planed for 1.10?
2. Are you aware of any issues regarding running Flink on Java 11?
3. If my Job code would not use any code features from java 11, would flink
handle it when running on java 11? Or they are some internal functionalities
that would not be working on Java 11 (things that are using unsafe or
reflections?)

Thanks,
Krzysztof

[1]