Hi,

Thanks for the response! The Documentation says Blink will treat batch as a
special case of streaming. if so, can I stream from a database? or put it
in another way. If I have two streams A & B where Stream A is writing to
Database and Stream B reading from the database. will stream B keeps
running forever picking up all the changes written to the database by
Stream A? If not, is there any to achieve that sort of functionality?

The reason I may want to do something like this is I may want to do join on
two tables that continuously get populated however I cannot specify the
time constraint on the state which is why I would want to write to external
database such that I can treat it as an infinite store and then do join as
the data come in continuously.

Thanks!