Thanks David.

But I don’t see any solutions provided for the same.

On Jan 21, 2020, at 7:13 PM, David Magalhães
<speeddra...@gmail.com<mailto:speeddra...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I've found this (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50580756/flink-window-dragged-stream-performance
 ) post on StackOverflow, where someone complains about performance drop in
KeyBy.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 1:24 PM Dharani Sudharsan