Hi Team,

I've been using Blink Planner and just came across this page
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/release-notes/flink-1.9.html#known-shortcomings-or-limitations-for-new-features
and
saw below limitation:

Due to a bug with how transformations are not being cleared on execution,
> TableEnvironment instances should not be reused across multiple SQL
> statements when using the Blink planner.

In my code I've created a StreamTableEnvironment (like shown below) and
reusing this instance everywhere for registering data streams, registering
tables and performing multiple SQL queries. So I'm a bit concerned if I
need to change anything? Would above limitation affect StreamTableEnvironment
as well?

private static StreamTableEnvironment bsTableEnv =
StreamTableEnvironment.create(bsEnv,
bsSettings);

Could someone please clarify and provide more details about the
implications.

Thanks,
RKandoji