Hi Yun,

I'm currently specifying that specific RPC address in my kubernetes charts
for conveniene, should I be generating a new one for every deployment?

And yes, I am deleting the pods using those commands, I'm just noticing
that the task-manager termination process is short circuited by the
registration timeout check, so that instead of terminating quickly, the
task-manger would wait for 5 minutes to timeout before terminating. I'm
expecting it to just terminate without doing that registration timeout, is
there a way to configure that?

Thanks,
Li