Hi Salva,

Yes, the same applies to the Operator API as the output is not
thread-safe and there is no way of "checkpointing" the "in-flight"
data without explicit handling.
If you want to dig deeper, I would recommend to have a look also at
the source code of the AsyncWaitOperator to see how you could bypass
these limitations with a custom operator. In fact, you may also be
able to optimise your operator for your specific usecase.

Cheers,
Kostas