Hi, Reva.

If you are looking for the maximum known state size, I believe Alibaba is
using Flink at the largest scale in production [1].

There are also other examples of variable scale scattered across Flink
Forward talks [2]. In particular, this Netflix talk [3] should be
interesting to you.

Marta

[1]
https://www.itnextsummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Stephan_Ewen_Stream_Processing_Beyond_Streaming.pdf