Hi everyone,

Sorry for writing another email but I forgot to mention the community
discounts.
When you register for the conference [1], you can use one of the following
discount codes:

* As a member of the Flink community we offer a 50% discount on your
conference pass if you register with the code: FFSF20-MailingList
* If you are an Apache committer (for any project), we offer a *free*
conference pass if you register with your Apache email address and the
discount code: FFSF20-ApacheCommitter

Have a nice weekend,
Fabian

[1] https://events.evolutionaryevents.com/flink-forward-sf-2020