Hi,
I want to achieve the following using event time session windows:

   1. When the window.getStart() and last event timestamp in the window is
   greater than MIN_WINDOW_SIZE milliseconds, I want to emit a message "Window
   started @ timestamp".
   2. When the session window ends, i.e. the watermark passes
   lasteventTimestamp + inactivityPeriod, I want to emit a message "Window
   ended @ timestamp".

 It is guaranteed that all events are on time and no lateness is allowed. I
am having difficulty implementing both 1 and 2 simultaneously.
I am able to implement point 1 using a custom trigger, which checks if
(lastEventTimestamp - window.getStart()) > MIN_WINDOW_SIZE and triggers a
customProcessWindowFunction().
However, with this architecture I can't detect the end of the window.

Is my approach correct or is there a completely different method to achieve
this?

Thanks,
Manas Kale