Hi All,

I am wondering if connected components
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/batch/examples.html#connected-components>
can run on a streaming data? or say incremental batch?

I see that with delta iteration not all vertices need to participate at
every iteration which is great but in my case the graph is evolving over
time other words new edges are getting added over time. If so, does the
algorithm needs to run on the entire graph or can it simply run on the new
batch of edges?

Finally, What is the best way to compute connected components on Graphs
evolving over time? Should I use streaming or batch or any custom
incremental approach? Also, the documentation take maxIterations as an
input. How can I come up with a good number for max iterations? and once I
come up with a good number for max Iterations is the algorithm guaranteed
to converge?

Thanks,
Kant