Hey Piper,

Here's an example for a more advanced Flink application:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/01/15/demo-fraud-detection.html
The Flink developers internally maintain a number of testing jobs. They are
rather artificial, but you still might find some useful things here and
there: https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-end-to-end-tests

Best,
Robert