Thank you Piotr!

One last question - let's assume my source is a Kafka topic - if I stop via
the CLI with a savepoint in Flink 1.9, but do not use that savepoint when
restarting my job - the job would continue from the last offset that has
been committed in Kafka and thus I would also not experience a loss of data
in my sink. Is that correct?

Best,
Tobi